Friday, June 8, 2007

Raves for Superstar...

Dave Steakley, the director of Jesus Christ Superstar/Jesucristo Superestrella received the following notes from Patrons who have seen and enjoyed this exciting production:

"JC superstar was amazing - it was one of the best and most original musicals I've ever seen - and I used to work in musical theater. I loved it! I'd almost like to go again now that I know the music a bit better."

"Bravo!!! This is the best, most engaging musical Zach has ever done. My guests and I were riveted. I can't wait to see it again."

Don't miss out on seeing this moving and electric performance!

Performances - Thursday, Friday, Saturday at 8:00pm, and Sunday at 2:30pm.

For Tickets, call 512-476-0594 xt. 1, or click the link below to purchase online.
Buy Tickets Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment